CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Its been awhile...

So let me go ahead and give you a run down on what has happened since I last posted. Lets just go month by month....

May:

-I had my last day of work at Chevron.
-My mom, Lena, and I went to Dallas and Norman, OK with my brother Jimmy to get his apartment packed up and find him a new place to live.
-We moved out of our house and after much stress and pushing it back 5 days we finally closed on the house in Midland.
-Lena and I finally moved to San Antonio with Aaron.
-My mom went from packing Jimmy, to helping pack us, to heading right back to Houston to start packing their house for their big move to Pittsburgh, PA. (she is super woman)

June:

-June 1st we closed on our house in San Antonio. Thankfully, after what a fiasco the sale of our house was this one went wonderfully. Only a couple minor problems and everything was ironed out quickly. We love our new home. Now that we have been here a few months I'm finally ready to start really decorating though. I'm tired of it looking like we just moved in.
-June 16th we bought a new car!! Now, I have a great little car that my parents bought me my freshman year of college. It was a wonderful car and got me everywhere we needed to go. However, with our growing family we were in need of something bigger so we could actually fit two car seats in the back seat. We chose a Nissan Armada and have been SO happy with it. I was terrified to buy a new car. Aaron actually kind of tricked me into it. He told me since he had a Friday off that we were just going to go over and look so when we were ready we would know exaclty what we wanted. Well, 6 hours later we left with a new car!



July:

- Aaron's brother Cash and his girlfriend Avery (who I might add, met him via THIS blog) came and visited us for the 4th. We had a wonderful and very relaxing weekend with them. We even took the Arkansan (Avery) to the Alamo to see some Texas history.
- My sweet friend Ember got married!!! I had the great honor of being her Matron of Honor for this exciting event in her life. Her wedding was absolutley gorgeous and the whole weekend was wonderful. She was a stunning bride. Hector is one lucky man!



August:

- HOLY COW... how did August get here so quick?
- We worked extremely hard and quick to get Toby Joy's room ready to go. This was a task since when the movers moved us in we more or less just stuck baby stuff wherever there was room so we could concentrate on getting the main living areas and bedrooms set up first. Luckily  my mother in law came in town for a weekend and we were able to wash probably 7 loads of baby clothes and organize the room enough to make room for our new little one.
-August 19th at 8:09 a.m. our precious little angel joined our family. I'll write a seperate post about Toby's birthday. But it was wonderful and we are so happy that she is here with us.
-My mom came out the day before and was able to stay with us for 3 weeks to help us out and get us situated. It was an extremely hard day when she went back to Pennsylvania. We all miss her terribly.



September:

-We have had lots of firsts the past month. First road trips for Toby to Midland and Dallas. My first birthday as a mother of not just 1 but 2 gorgeous girls. Our first trip to the zoo. It was a great month and I have no idea where it went?



So here we are in October. Enjoying the (somewhat) cooler weather and lots of college football. If only my Aggies could figure out how to play 2 halves instead of just 1. Oh well, we'll figure it out. So now we are up to date... lets see if I can keep it that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment