CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Figuring This Stuff Out!!!

Hiya!!

Well, I have decided after following certain blogs almost religiously for the past few years that it is time for me to start my own blog. While "stalking" (as my husband calls it) people's blogs (some that I know, some that I dont) I have decided that this is a wonderful opportunity to document what is going on in our lives currently, and oh goodness, there is a lot going on! We have been married for 2 1/2 years and just welcomed the newest member of our family into the world on February 3, 2010, our little buggie, Helena Hope Pullin (Lena for short).

I am quite a perfectionist though, so I'm going to be spending most of my time trying to figure this HTLM stuff out to try to make this thing not look SO boring. Once I get that figured out I will start at the beginning (well, atleast the beginning of our own little family) and try to catch up to today. Even if no one is reading this, it will be so neat to share with our children, and who knows, even our grandchildren one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment